as you wish
Do you relate?
Are you constantly quoting the Talking Heads? (y’know: Well, how did I get here?)
Or maybe you’re quoting that Peggy Lee/Chaka Khan/PJ Harvey song … (Is that all there is?)
Do spend hours scrolling through social media, looking at friend’s posts, wondering why their lives looks so fabulous, and here you are … so damn unsettled?
Do you not-quite recognize yourself anymore? (and not just when you look in the mirror?)
Does it feel like nearly all the things you’ve built around you – the entire shape of your life – has kinda set you up for the wrong things?
Are you sometimes fighting the urge to burn it all down (work, relationships … every.single.thing.) and escape to a tropical island?
Whatever triggered this strange, new, and incredibly uncomfortable state you find yourself in you probably realize, in a way you never fully got before, that life really IS short, and if you don’t do something soon, you might just drift through the rest of it on autopilot … retreating a little more every year, and losing more of yourself along the way.
It would be nice if there was a manual for life – or a class, like the one you had to take in middle school when puberty loomed? (gaad, wouldn’t that be awesome?)
But in this life, you’re on your own (and yes, i did just quote prince …) – and there’s so much to think about, so much to consider, and so much hope, habit, and history to sort through if you’re going to start showing up differently for your own life.
But with your self-esteem a bit shaky and your comfort zone so very comfortable, you might be wondering if you’ll ever be able to recover/uncover, and then DO all the things you really want to do with your one wild and precious life.
I’m Deb Cooperman, a certified life coach, questioner, life-shaker-upper, and the proverbial seeker. I’m committed to supporting women uncover, recover, and rediscover their awesomeness … all the stuff that got pushed to the side by the striving, responsibilities, and challenges of being a grown up, and all the should’s, gotta-dos, and “girls/women don’t do”s too. (you can read a little more about how i got here over here.)
I’ll be your partner along the way.
Because it’s not easy to rediscover, redefine, and reshape your life on your own; it’s work.
Big, important work.
If it was easy, you’d have done it already, right?
Together, we’ll take the time to uncover and recover the longings you’ve been putting on the back burner; you’ll reconnect to your gut and your intuition; reveal the ways you’ve neglected yourself, and get started on developing self-care practices (beyond bubble baths and candle-light) that will have you look at your life in a whole new light.
It will be liberating, transformative, and regenerative. But it won’t be sweetness and light all the time. Because real, nourishing growth rarely happens without some growing pains.
But it’s totally going to be worth it.
At the end of our 12 weeks together, you’ll be lighter; happier. You’ll be better equipped to face the rest of your life with a renewed excitement, inspiration, and soul-full satisfaction. You’ll feel connected to your own internal compass, with a fuller emotional tank that’ll help you make yourself a priority. You’ll have new insight into what’s been missing in your life, clarity about what you can do to get more of what you want, a sense of resolve to let go of the things that have been weighing you down, and excitement about the possibilities ahead.
Join me …
Because it’s the work of your life.
If you’re looking for The Writer Babes program, go here.
- Six 1 hour conversations with me – We’ll talk every-other week to take stock of where you are now, identify the aches and yearnings that have fallen by the wayside, and peel back the layers to discover what’s been holding you back … so you can navigate this new terrain to create a life you want.
- Recordings of our conversation – That’s so you can stay focused as we talk, instead trying to take notes.
- Action steps and recommendations – Suggested things to do/consider/explore on the in-between-talking weeks to keep you moving forward.
- Accountability – If checking in and keeping in touch is helpful for you, there’s an app for that. (heard of Voxer? it’s a private voicemail-like app that makes between-call communication super-easy.)
midlife women life-reimagined middle-age
How it Works
(what we’re gonna do)
- I’ll send you a pre-coaching questionnaire – This pre-work helps you get clarity, and it helps me know where you are. It will help inform everything that comes after.
- We’ll have weekly conversations – These one-hour sessions can take place on the phone, or through my video conference platform (entirely your choice). That means that no matter where you are, we can work together. Conversations start right where you are, and we’ll work together to identify what’s holding you back, what you want, and what you can do to move forward.
- I’ll share tools and resources – Along the way, I’ll offer suggestions and recommendations that can enhance your explorations, and your self-care.
- I’ll give you homework – Between sessions, I’ll give you fun challenges (the two are not mutually exclusive) and assignments to get you digging in more deeply.
- Homework can include (but is not limited to) readings, out-of-your-comfort-zone activities, research, and daily practices. There’s also a big writing component to this work, so be prepared for that. It’s super-important that you’re willing to make time for homework between sessions. (it’ll be about two hours each week. more if you really get into it.)
- Every step of the process matters deeply. Much of it will be fun and won’t FEEL like work. And some of it will absolutely test your limits – because all the best stuff does, doesn’t it?
If you’re ready to get started, click on the button below, and make your payment through PayPal.*
Once it goes through, you’ll be directed to my online scheduler to get your first session on the books.
(and then, we dig in!)
The program costs
Pay in full, or in 3 installments of $334
*You do not need a PayPal account; a standard credit card will do.
After completing the initial program, if you’d like to keep working together,
we can continue to meet every-other week, or monthly … whatever works best for you.
Future coaching packages are purchased in groups of 2 and cost $310
Need a different payment plan? Get in touch.
If you want to do the work, I want to make it available for you.
Let’s work something out.
If you’d like a bit of exploration before you dig deep,
an Insight session might be the thing for you.
With an Insight session, you’ll explore the you who has been simmering on the back-burner of your own life. We’ll work to uncover some of the things you’ve been yearning for, and what’s been stopping you from having them. You’ll pinpoint at least one significant thing (if not more) that you can eliminate or add to your life to bump you up on your own priority list, and you’ll walk away with action steps to work on cultivating and expanding what you’ve discovered.
- A 1 hour conversations with me – including a recording of our conversation
- Action steps and recommendations – Suggested things to do/consider/explore to keep you moving forward.
- Check in bonus – Two weeks after we talk, I’ll check in via email and see how you’re doing. (if you decide you’d like just one more session, it’s yours for $145.)**
Want some of that? This is the button for you.
** or, if you enroll in the rediscover ~ reclaim ~ rewrite program within 48 hours of our initial insight session, you’ll get $75 off.
(questions about any of this? drop me a line.)
Join my email list and get occasional inspirational missives, rants, and insider scoops on programs I’m offering. Pop your name and email address into the form below, and you’ll also get a copy of Write That Shit Down, my ebook that’ll get you started with your writing practice (or deepening it). Writing practice (aka: journaling)’s just about my favorite tool for unearthing insights, wrestling with challenges, and holding up a mirror to your life. (and if you wind up working with me, you’re gonna be doing a lot of that, so y’might as well get started, huh?)